Comment at end
9th May, 2009
20 WEEKS? British summers normally last about a fortnight!
Does this idiot think he is in Pakistan!? Yeah, right … I wish.
Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh
Here I am at Camp Jihadah
Camp is very entertaining
And they say we’ll have some fun if it stops raining.
Anjem Choudary, 41, has joined fellow fanatics to set up the School of Shari’ah, based in east London. A police source said: “Choudary is well on the radar and is considered safe because he is so high profile.”
[SAFE? SAFE? So if you come straight out with your calls for jihad and taking over Downing Street that’s OK? Come on! I’ve heard SOME weak excuses for inaction but this takes the biscuit.]
Muslim Council of Britain spokesman Inayat Bunglawala said: “Anjem Choudary is not regarded as a qualified Islamic scholar by mainstream UK Muslims. “That said, however, he is free to promote his own views and teachings in the UK as long as he acts within the law. “We live in a country that is proud of its tradition of free speech after all.”
[FREE SPEECH? FREE SPEECH? Ask Michael Savage & Geert Wilders if THEY agree with that!]
Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah bored … sorry, “bored” is not allowed – board game.
Allan Sherman Camp Granada Board Game
(Original Allan Sherman from sweet innocent days when all parents had to worry about at summer camps were bee stings and cold river water.) The last line is the best – to paraphrase:
Anjem Choudary’s game about a camp that’s rotten.
Allan Sherman (wikipedia).
WHY PRIME MINISTER? WHY HOME SECRETARY? WHY, WHY, WHY?
We don’t let American radio talk show hosts into Britain in case they spout “hate speech”, but we DO allow homegrown jihadists such as Anjem Choudary to spout his hate in Britain. BECAUSE HE’S BRITISH-born, presumably? I do NOT consider him British. He has self-confessedly NO loyalty to Britain or to our Queen or to our government. Only, as he said in a HardTalk interview after 7/7 to Islam/jihad and a world-wide caliphate, starting here at Number 10 Downing Street.
And we do *ugger all about this.
So if you have nothing else to do this summer and as long as you are 15 (?) or over – why not pop along to summer school at Anjem’s?
You’ll be welcomed with open arms and all sorts of peaceful maturity-enhancing information.
1. How to take over Britain from within – breed, breed and breed. (So at this FRESHERS DAY don’t expect a free condom handout.)
2. How to claim over and over from the British taxpayer as you breed and bleed them dry. (One way or another.)
3. How to use the internet to enlist more to the ’cause’. (The Brown government has removed NO JIHADIST WEBSITES since promising action.)
4. How to continue lampooning and fooling the gullible Brits. (Organisations such as us – Anjem’s Crowd of Happy Idiots – have fooled the British people into misunderstanding “cause and efect”.)
5. How to glorify and continue the glorious existence of fundamentalist Islamism’s violent past by reference as justification to selected excerpts from the Koran. (Emphasis on the ancient history of jihad – long before Tony Blair was born. Ignore that latter historical bit though. It might get in the way of the truth. Remember it is all Tony Blair’s fault. Remember THAT, whatever else you forget from the course.)
6. How to get the British intelligentsia onside. (Learn by rote – “Tony Blair is a Muslim-hating warmonger. HE is the terrorist!” Then you can regurgigate your “victim” mentality spew forever. The Guardian/Independent lap this up. And become a CIF-er. Oh, sorry you ARE one!)
7. Compilation of contacts in Pakistan and in Britain nicely set up for military training. (Most British-based terrorists have links to Pakistan, as we all know.)
8. How to scream and rant to best effect in public. (Loudly, masked, banners aloft with “KILL”, JIHAD” etc all over them. Don’t worry about being arrested or hanged as would happen in the wondrous lands of your ancestors. The police are mice in Britain.)
9. Learning by rote the required spew – “KILL THE QUEEN – PRIME MINISTER – TROOPS – INFIDELS.” (Insh’Allah.)
10. Ad nauseam … ad nauseam …
RANT PREACHER OPENS JIHAD SUMMER SCHOOL
By Josh Layton, Daily Star, 7th May 2009
RANTING preacher Anjem Choudary is planning to peddle his hate to teenagers at a “jihad” summer school.
The vile extremist has appointed himself principal lecturer of a 20-week course in his twisted version of Islam.
Now fears are being raised Choudary and his followers will indoctrinate a new generation of Muslim fanatics.
The minimum age advertised is 15, but his School of Shari’ah has promised to consider even younger students.
They will learn about the Islamic “struggle” and how to enter the “Gardens of Paradise”.
Last night disgusted Tory MP Philip Davies, 37, said: “This is appalling. We know what this character is like and the kinds of things he will be saying. We need summer schools to encourage people to integrate into British society.
“The last thing we need is individuals like this spreading their poison and indoctrinating more people into their cause.”
Choudary, 41, has joined fellow fanatics to set up the School of Shari’ah, based in east London.
A police source said: “Choudary is well on the radar and is considered safe because he is so high profile.”
English Democrats chairman Robin Tilbrook criticised Choudary’s right to preach hate while also raking in handouts.
He said: “Not only is he spreading his warped view of Islam, but he’s flaunting it in our face by doing it with our cash.”
Muslim Council of Britain spokesman Inayat Bunglawala said: “Anjem Choudary is not regarded as a qualified Islamic scholar by mainstream UK Muslims.
“That said, however, he is free to promote his own views and teachings in the UK as long as he acts within the law.
“We live in a country that is proud of its tradition of free speech after all.”
Other references to this atrocity – yes it is an atrocity that THIS is permitted in MY country, Mr ‘In-Denial’ Brown & Ms ‘Ban-a-Chat-Show-Host’ Smith.
- ‘Discover The Networks’ – joins the dots
- ‘Act For America’ (Northern Virginia/Richmond DC/Metro chapter) – with many interesting Choudary quotes, in case you’ve missed them.