Comment at end
12th November, 2009
In the Spotlight: Tony Blair
An informational piece about Tony Blair: His rise in politics, career as Prime Minister, and recent position as Middle East envoy.
Want to know more about Blair? Check this Index with hundreds of posts and pages or see some of the posts below.
Also watch this video from Newsy: Tony Blair – Right man for EU President job?
MEET THE OTHER CANDIDATES
- EU President? Meet the Candidates … Jan Balkenende
- EU President? Meet the Candidates … Van Rompuy
- EU President? Meet the Candidates … Jean-Claude Juncker
OTHER POSTS ON THE EU RACE & EU MATTERS – Blair, Cameron etc
- “We don’t want to lose him (Blair) here (Middle-East), but we need him there,” (EU)
- How are the EU presidency votes shaping up? Shhhhh….
- Spain criticises Germany for wanting a ‘grey mouse’ EU president
- BREAKING: Brown Blocks Rompuy for EU post (Austrian Radio)
- Mili or Mandy for EU job? Over Blair’s dead body
- Mandelson: “Europe needs strong leadership”
- Rumours: Miliband HAS EU High Rep job – believe it or not
- Has Miliband’s EXIT left the door open for Blair?
- The European folly of deciding ‘TO NOT BE’ a superpower
- Proud to be Tony Blair Supporters … & WHY
- Campbell on Brown/Obama/Afghanistan & leadership (?)
- Juncker’s objection to Blair’s candidacy – You’re TOO Big!
- How “autistic” Tories may have handed EU Presidency to their nemesis
- Dave: On Lisbon referendum? We haven’t let matters rest! We’ve reneged.
- Blair: “I was more popular at the start, but a better leader at the end”
- Labour’s ‘Progressive’ site: Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- The “secret’s” out – Tony Blair wants the EU presidency
- Pay attention, EU leaders: it ain’t over till it’s over
- Tweets & Twits in Brussels: What/Who are they discussing?
- Blair? Reports of my death have been exaggerated
- ‘I’m yEUr man’, friends of Blair say HE says … more or less
- EU President Blair can ‘Stop The Traffic’! Decision possible THIS week.
- Panicking William Hague raises the spectre of EU President Blair. But who’s REALLY frightened?
- Alastair Campbell: “Tory contortions on Europe and Blair”
- Blair for President – Denis MacShane’s Newsweek article
- Tories: “Two weeks to avoid civil war!” (or … er … defeat in the general election)
- Cameron’s Lisbon options? Leaving the EU – as Lisbon permits
- WHY Europe may…should… choose Blair as EU Council President
- Tories have gone FAR RIGHT in Europe. But who’s noticed?
- Boris fights ‘em on the beaches … and so on and so on …
- 43% of Brits say YES to ‘President’ Tony Blair
- Tory splits over Lisbon Treaty – Official …ly denied!
- Czech President: “Too late for the Tories” over Lisbon Treaty
- The Return of The Blair – the “Clunking Fist”?
- Is Obama waiting for Blair to take the BIG decisions (and the flak)?
- Ireland’s Lisbon poll result – 67.1% YES
- Ireland Lisbon Exit Poll – 60% YES! Is it President Blair? Maybe.
- Is EU ‘President Blair’ a shoo-in? Yes & No
- Tony Blair, the EU Presidency and The Hague
- Tony Blair – the numbers game & the EU presidency
- Irwin Stelzer: Blair would do it HIS way as EU President
- ‘President Blair’ gets them all in an EU kerfuffle
Tags: Belgian Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy, David Cameron, David Miliband, Gordon Brown, Jan Balkenende, Jean-Claude Juncker, newsy videos, Peter Mandelson, Tony Blair, video youtube, William Hague