Comment at end
Sorry – forgot something …
Hat tip to Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch. “Don’t let yourself be intimidated.” We won’t.
SOMALI SHOT IN ATTEMPT TO CARRY OUT FATWA ON DANISH “BOMB-IN-TURBAN” CARTOONIST
From (CNN) — A Somali man was shot as he allegedly tried to enter the home of Danish political cartoonist Kurt Westergaard — known for his controversial depictions of the Muslim prophet Mohammad — on Saturday, police said.
The 27-year-old man, who was not identified, wielded an ax and a knife and cracked a window at Westergaard’s home in Aarhus, said police spokesman Morten Jensen. A home alarm alerted police to the scene at 10 p.m., and they were attacked by the man, he said.
The officers shot the man in the right leg and left hand. He was hospitalized, but was not seriously injured, police said.
- Hizb ut-Tahrir threatens Austrian Government official who called for a ban on burkhas
- Melanie Phillips: Al Qaeda in Africa
- Islamic Mosque built at 9/11 Ground Zero
- American book banned in Iraq – OOOPS! Way to go, Iraq!
- Anjem Choudary pronounces – oh, not HIM again! – is he still free? Choudary says on the Islam4UK website (the “platform” for supposedly banned group al-Muhajiroun) that the march proposed through Wootton Bassett would not coincide with a repatriation ceremony of British army war dead. BLOODY right it won’t.
- Human sacrifice in Islam (Hat tip to this site for the cartoon below. I wonder if this cartoon inclusion online qualifies a few more of us to be added to the fatwa list?) I expect so. YA-AAA-WN …