23rd August 2010
HORRIFIC – BARBARIC – SAVAGE – VIOLENT – FEROCIOUS – RUTHLESS – CHILD-HATING – EVIL – INSANE – UNCIVILISED – GOD-FORSAKEN…
BUT SEEMINGLY JUSTIFIABLE MURDER OF TWO TEENAGE BROTHERS
This video is utterly horrifying and frankly very difficult to watch. There are so many questions it raises. Watch it first, if you can bear it, right to the words written on the screen at the end. Then we’ll talk.
(Uploaded by RogerNetherlands)
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS (Please add yours in the Comment Box at the end.)
- Apart from stomach-turning horror at the terrifying treatment of these boys after an alleged crime on Daska Road, Doburji Malhiyaa, Pakistan and overwhelming revulsion at the thought of the pain and terror they must have gone through as their faces and bodies were beaten to pulp for “stealing” and purportedly killing, I was shocked by several other aspects of the whole bloody business.
- Firstly these are young boys. Youngsters. Schoolboys. Those we should love, care for, and teach tolerance and respect. No matter what they MAY have done.
- Secondly, I only saw one man attempting to stop the main attacker with the stick, and even he gave up.
- Snap it for the family album. Many of these men were taking pictures and movies of this suffering and of the dead bodies. Filming to their evil hearts’ content on mobiles and cameras. This is clearly NOT a simple, medieval-type back of the woods village, I conclude.
- The boys’ pitiful bodies, their heads hanging lifeless off the back of an open lorry tell us even more than we already know about the approach of fundamentalist Islamists to humankind. They were treated like dead animals on the way to market.
- The “…allegedly killed two and injured four during a robbery” at the start is breathtaking. Killed by a mob for “allegedly”? Is that how sharia works? Is that the law of Allah? The message at the end is also disgraceful – blaming decadence. Presumably western decadence?
ASTONISHING STATEMENT AT THE END
No shame, regret, calls for the law to punish the killers or even horror at the evidence of this despicable killing of children. Only asking someone – “you”? – to save their children from what they describe as “bad society.”
UNBELIEVABLE. EYE OPENING.
Unfortunately we cannot save ALL of their children from THEIR bad society.
Copied exactly as it was written in the video (excluding my bracketed ‘Men?’ addition):
At the end we say “the bad thing have always bad result.” The both men (MEN?! MEN?????) are brothers and they were belong a very respective, educated and good family But due to alot of freedom from Parents and bad society mess these brother. Both brother were student. One in 11th and second in 9th class. At the end we say you:- Plz save our children from bad society.
And in how many western countries, “bad society” would this happen to our children? NONE. NONE NONE.
These people are worse than animals. Animals kill ONLY to eat or to defend themselves. These base creatures in the video killed kids for Allah, or Sharia Law or their society.
One other important thing struck me. MAN’S inhumanity to CHILDREN. I mean THESE particular men. NO WOMEN.
Clearly and highly significant to me is that no female had ANY say in this. Women have no input into any of this kind of behaviour or into any of the laws or mores that support them. I failed to spot one woman in the video. No woman beating these young brothers to death. No woman loading their bodies onto a truck. No woman dumping them off. No woman dragging them through the streets. No woman hoisting their bodies high, feet first.
It is easy and natural for us in the west to imagine that the mother of these boys is in deep despair over the cruel ending of their young lives by such barbaric behaviour. But it may be the case that she feels shame at their “alleged” behaviour. Something akin to the sentiments expressed at the end. Something describing and supporting the mindset of fundamental Islam/Sharia Law (they are one and the same.)
Here in the civilised world even if these boys were guilty as charged of theft or even murder (unknown, unproven) THIS would never have happened.
The first I saw of this horrific video at Liveleak. I initially intended to just link to it rather than show it at this blog.
It’s with some reluctance that I decided to use it. I’m not reluctant because I am being held hostage by a purist anti-censorship mentality. I don’t subscribe to such a position, though I DO subscribe to freedom of speech. Nor am I showing it because it’s freely available to all at YouTube.
I’m showing it because we ALL need to know what we are ALL up against.
Whether that is the right approach is arguable, and I understand that some may disagree.
This is what we in the west, the vast majority of us, think of our precious children.
Some comments at the YouTube channel:
This video even at 9 minutes does not show the real brutality that these boys suffered. I have watched the entire video at another website. I have never seen anything this heinous, brutal or vicious in my entire life. No one bothered to look inside the bags that these boys had. They would have found soccer balls and equipment. No one cared. These people are beyond barbaric…they are mentally ill….I will never donate to a place like this….not ever.
Were they thieves or innocent?
Here is what Islamists do. It is a far from our Bill of Rights as Heaven is from Hell.
And living in these Islamist countries would be hell!
i feel bad for the country of Pakistan…its falling apart because of this never-ending flood killing the poor and now these horrible ppl are just making it worse because of these heinous ppl those 2 boys died a death not meant for them…nd because of these fuckin heinous assholes now ppl think all muslims are like this nd wont donate to help the poor who are suffering and dying by the millions…. i hope those who were involved in this burn in hell !
This is disturbing, and the way the people behaved, as if it was completely normal to throw bodies off of the back of the truck like that. Like animals. The real animals are the people who killed these 2 boys, the people on the streets who did nothing but watch, and the police who are corrupt. Just an hour ago I was about to make a large donation towards the flood relief, now I see why God has flooded them and I wont donate to them any more. No money from me. I’ll donate it to a different place
Addendum: Coincidentally I just caught a few minutes of a BBC Radio 4 programme – ‘British Muslims, Father & Son’. It was presented by Steve Evans, who was in the Twin Towers when they were attacked. He is speaking to once Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg.
Sadly I missed most of this as I was called away. And according to the BBC’s website that there is no listen again facility available on it. Hopefully the programme will be repeated. The part I caught was very interesting.
Back to top
Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here
A recent comment: “Tony Blair was the greatest Prime Minister since Winston Churchill and the only regret I have he didn’t get my vote as I live in Canada.”
- Pakistan probes brothers’ killing (bbc.co.uk)
- You: Sialkot Lynching case: NA body summons DCO, DPO on Sept 1 (nation.com.pk)
Tags: 15 and 17 years old, BARBARIC, bbc radio 4, Beautiful Boy video, CHILD-HATING - EVIL - INSANE - UNCIVILISED, Daska Road murders of kids, Doburji Malhiyaa, FEROCIOUS, fundamentalist Islam, GODFORSAKEN, graphic, HORRIFIC, John Lennon, killers, liveleak, Lynching, lynchmob, mamma mia, murder, no woman, Pakistan, Pakistani bothers murdered, Pakistani brothers murdered, SAVAGE, sharia law, Steve Evans, video, violent, warning, YouTube video