Or – Tweet this post
15th February 2011
I carried this news at the other blog yesterday – BBC’s sneering Paxman carpeted as “partial” by Helen Boaden, via Stan Rosenthal
In November last year I first reported on Stan’s work at Paxo Stuffed.
Go to my Feral Press post here to see my full report and please feel free to thank Mr Rosenthal for his relentless watchdog work on BBC bias. You can do that by commenting here or at The Feral Press or by signing the Ban Blair-Baiting petition, which has been warning about media bias from all quarters. Remember, right now it’s Tony Blair and the Iraq war they are biased against. Next it could be YOUR favourite politician or policy.
I’ve just had a dig around Paxman’s partners-in-crime, The Guardian, and so far they have not seen fit to comment on Mr Paxman’s fall from grace. Ahhh, the honest, open Guardian, eh? His original offending article at the Guardian is here, in case you missed it.
Go here to read more from the reports on Paxman’s comeuppance:
- Susie Mesure, Independent: Paxman broke BBC impartiality rules – Presenter in trouble for article on Iraq war ‘lies’
- Simon Cable, Daily Mail: Jeremy Paxman warned about BBC impartiality after Iraq war article about Blair’s ‘lies’
- John Rentoul, Independent: Jeremy Paxman: “Inappropriate, sneering, partial”
Some posts at my new blog – The Feral Press
- Home, The Feral Press
- SHOCK NEWS: BBC hints at truth on Muslim Brotherhood
- Telegraph’s Ben Brogan notices the Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- Call by “Libertarian Alliance” for Parliamentary Bill for Execution of Tony Blair!
- BBC’s sneering Paxman carpeted as “partial” by Helen Boaden, via Stan Rosenthal
Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here
I am staggered by all the hate directed towards our former Prime Minister. I believe that Tony Blair made the Iraq decision in good faith and is most certainly NOT a war criminal. If anyone should be tried at the Hague it should be those in the media for totally misrepresenting the information and facts. The media are to blame for fuelling this hatred as it is purely driven by them. (UK)