- Current Latest Page
- All Contents of Site – Index
- New blog – The Feral Press
- Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here
Or – Tweet this post
3rd September 2011
Sorry to temporarily interrupt my ongoing Tale of Two Twits (by the name of Rich) & their Catch the Pigeon chase –
- SHOCK! Moral Decay! Tony Blair killed 2 colleagues! (Part 2)
- SHOCK! Moral Decay! Margaret Thatcher beds Tony Blair! (Part 1)
– but I just thought I’d look back at what the latest incarnation of neo-Naziism was up to at The Proms in London on Thursday.
Anti-Israel protests disrupt BBC Proms concert
“Protesters have disrupted Thursday night’s BBC Proms concert by the Israel Philharmonic at the Royal Albert Hall.
The soloist, Gil Shaham, was about play Bruch’s violin concerto conducted by Zubin Mehta when some people in the audience began booing and shouting.
BBC Radio 3 interrupted its live broadcast before returning later.”
COMPARE & CONTRAST TIME
These video clips are worth a few minutes of your time – for the musical flavour, dear Promenaders! I’ve added a few other videos for comparison.
This site – arts journal – points to the next two videos –
1. The audience at the BBC Proms expresses its disgust with anti Israel yobs interrupting the performance.
Listen to the audience response.
They are singing their own version of “Ode to Joy”
In another video online an audience member shouts at the protesters – “Not interested … OUT! OUT! OUT … Shut up” . I noticed how someone pulled up the chap who shouted back “shut up”. And I noted how the ‘shut up’ shouter apologised. Talk about IMMORAL RELATIVISM!
But, in order that you can see all sides of this sorry tale –
A middle-age/middle-class version by anti-Israel protesters of Ode to Joy –
On the other hand, there’s this : ‘We Are The Brits’, by Anton Lorien
GIVE ME A CHILD UNTIL (S)HE IS SEVEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE WOMAN/MAN
An Israeli child
Maya Tamir Playing Hayden with Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra
J. Hayden Concherto D Major
Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra
Maya Tamir (8 years old)
1. Children of Hamas
The UN has been silent to the following criminal activities of the Hamas terrorist organization:
1. Hamas has violated the rights of the Palestinian children abusing them, brainwashing them and inciting them to hate and kill.
2. Hamas has deliberately and exclusively fired missiles at Israeli civilian populations hoping to hurt as many civilians as possible. In 2008 alone, Hamas fired 3,278 rockets and mortars from Gaza to Israeli cities.
3. Hamas has been firing these rockets from within densely populated areas using the Palestinian people as human shields. Mosques, hospitals, kindergartens and children are criminally being used as human shields by Hamas operatives.
Enough is enough. UN: your silence to this brings shame to your institution.
2. Hamas Mickey Mouse speaks of Islamic supremacy
If this last video and its music don’t make the hairs on your arms stand on end, you shouldn’t be reading this blog.
Schindler’s List – Theme Itzhak Perlman
First they came for the communists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
By Martin Niemöller (14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984)
Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here
I am staggered by all the hate directed towards our former Prime Minister. I believe that Tony Blair made the Iraq decision in good faith and is most certainly NOT a war criminal. If anyone should be tried at the Hague it should be those in the media for totally misrepresenting the information and facts. The media are to blame for fuelling this hatred as it is purely driven by them. (UK)
Tags: children of hamas, Israel Philharmonic Orchestra, Itzhak Perlman, John Williams, Martin Niemöller, Maya Tamir, movie, neo-Nazis, royal albert hall, Schindler's List, the proms, theme, video, we are the brits