All Links to the Iraq Inquiry Evidence Sessions: Witnesses
Watch live video of Iraq Inquiry. WARNING!!! No LIVE Hangings. Sorry.
Comment at end
Original post 3rd December, 2009 (latest update 1st February, 2010)
Here is my first post on the opening of the Iraq Inquiry, 24th November, 2009 with links to the Iraq Inquiry website and videos.
I subsequently published posts to ALL of the Iraq Inquiry witness sessions as below. Julie’s blog has the originals.
Click below to see them all on this site or via Julie’s.
- 1st Day: Ricketts, Patey & Webb
- 2nd Day: Ehrman & Dowse
- 3rd Day: Meyer
- 4th Day: Greenstock
- 5th Day: Manning
- 6th Day: Ricketts & Chaplin
- 7th Day: Boyce & Tebbit
- 8th Day : Piggott, Wilson & Asquith
MORE RECENT POSTS AT THIS SITE RELEVANT TO IRAQ INQUIRY
- Further update on the Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- Tony Blair asks at the Iraq Inquiry: “Who is killing them?”
- I was a witness (more or less) to the TRIAL of Tony Blair, aka the Iraq Inquiry
- Tony Blair at Iraq Inquiry – ONE report with NO opining
- Iraq Inquiry Special, New Statesman: Press Release – Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- Iraq Inquiry – Read Comments & Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- Svane – “TONY BLAIR SUPPORTED THE USA; NOW IT IS TIME TO SUPPORT TONY BLAIR”
- Arrest George Monbiot for his ‘Bounty’/Incitement to Murder Tony Blair
- Chemical Ali executed in Baghdad. Next?
- Update on Ban Blair-Baiting petition; Blair’s mentor Thomson dies
- Straw: Blair ALWAYS wanted regime change in Iraq. See? Right again!
- Poll: Yes, 77% DO NOT THINK Tony Blair should be tried for “war crimes”
- Denis MacShane, on Iraq: Objections never heard in 2003
- Islamic Relief works in Haiti after earthquake
- Iraq Inquiry: 24th day of public hearings with Jonathan Powell
- Watch Geoff Hoon at the Iraq Inquiry
- PRESS SHOCK NEWS 2 – Reith at Iraq Inquiry … “press made up minds BEFORE we went into Iraq”
- PRESS SHOCK NEWS 1 – Poll on Tony Blair … “liar & war criminal”
- Chilcot & premises “understood”. The REAL truth for wanting to “do for Blair”
- BBC ‘Question Time’ – ATROCIOUS LIES repeated & uncorrected
- Iraq Inquiry evidence: Alastair Campbell says “thank you”
- Iraq Inquiry: 21st day of public hearings with Alastair Campbell
- Iraq war “illegal” says independent Dutch probe. Will Balkenende end up in court?
- Iraq Inquiry: Alastair Campbell & the perfidious press
- Alastair Campbell – Iraq Inquiry LIVE. Watch & read
- Reports on the Iraq Inquiry. But NOT as you (probably) ‘know’ it, (Jim)
- Haaretz on Blair – This terrorism isn’t OUR fault. We didn’t cause it
- Germany’s Highest Court: ‘Tony Blair NOT chargeable with war crimes’
- Iraq Inquiry Rebuttal Service: ‘Lincoln, Attlee, Major – war criminals’
- Protected: Court Summary: Blair NOT chargeable with war crimes
- German Court rejects complaint against Blair for “war crimes”
- Genocide: “Scream Bloody Murder”. Amanpour Reports.
- Chilcot & Blair. A Major Indiscretion. Pants to you, Sir John Major
- A Blairdoyer*
- Iraq & Blair: the ‘WE ALL KNOW’-ers who know & knew ZILCH
- Is it acceptable to threaten to “execute” Tony Blair? Or/and the rest of us? Sultan thinks it is
- Chris Ames on the Iraq Inquiry’s 1 MINUTE blackout: “TELL US WHAT THEY SAID”
- Melanie Phillips on John Rentoul’s “excellent Iraq Inquiry Rebuttal” blog
- Let’s hear it for Tom Harris MP, Ban Blair-Baiting petition signatory… & thanks too to Quentin Letts
- Tony Blair – quotes on Iraq/Saddam/WMDs – February 2003
- Iraqi Foreign Minister: “As Iraqis … we support Tony Blair’s statement”
- Fern Britton: Blair on invading Iraq if it had NO WMDs – yes but, no but …
- Oliver Kamm on “war criminal” Tony Blair (YouTube)
- Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim
- Iraq Inquiry: Ninth day of public hearings with Chaplin, Cross, Bowen, 7th December 2009
- Breaking News: 127 dead, 448 injured in Baghdad. Who killed them?
- Part 2 – The “Iraq Inquiry Digest”. Brian Jones contribution on WMDs
- Part 1 – The “Iraq Inquiry Digest”, edited by Chris Ames
- Greg Pope MP says the Iraq war WAS legal AND moral
- Blair, Iraq Inquiry: Blixing it at the Histrionic Daily ‘Maul’
- Lord Steyn: Innocent Until Proven Tony Blair?
- Blair Trial… sorry, Iraq Inquiry… nothing to see here… move along
- Tony Blair, transcript: Middle East & Goldsmith on Iraq war legality
- Tony, if you’re a “dead man walking”, challenge the treacherous bastards to CHARGE you
- How refreshing! Matthew Parris is 95% right about Blair’s Iraq decision
- Greenstock: Iraq war “legal” but The Telegraph continues to be illiberal with the actualite
- Blair’s reason(s) for Iraq war decision. We ALL KNOW, don’t we?
- Meyer’s 20/20 hindsight at his unpaid speaking event Vs Foulkes on the Facts
- BBC TV News report on Iraq Inquiry. The “truth”? Just can’t resist bending it, can they?
- The difference between a “war criminal” and Tony Blair
- Iraq (Inquiry) “Truth Seekers” can’t deal with the truth
As if the recent traducement of this man as a common, even uncommon criminal is not sufficiently stomach-churning, and most of all for him and his family, this has been going on for years. I recently started posting on the disgraceful behaviour of our press and listed them as TRIAL posts. Those “TRIAL” posts were started long before the present Trial … Inquiry got underway.
Utterly reprehensible business.
John Rentoul – 1st Day of Inquiry – “the drum beat of anti-war consensus” including mention of Andrew Gilligan’s dodgy assertions.