All links to “THE TRIAL OF TONY BLAIR” posts
- Original Home Page
- Current Latest Page
- All Contents of Site – Index
- All Links to ‘The Trial of Tony Blair’ posts
- Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here. “He’s not a war criminal. He’s not evil. He didn’t lie. He didn’t sell out Britain or commit treason. He wasn’t Bush’s poodle. He hasn’t got blood on his hands. The anti-war nutters must not be allowed to damage Blair’s reputation further. He was a great PM, a great statesman and a great leader.”
Comment at end
16th July, 2009
(Last updated 2nd January 2010)
I have compiled this comprehensive list of the posts I have made thus far on any news item which I think is designed to prejudice the outcome of the upcoming Iraq “Inquiry”. This inquiry is NOT a trial. But I fear, with others, that Mr Blair has already been found guilty of all sorts of perceived “crimes” by many in the press, and as a result by the court of public opinion.
The press is the conduit for all information which the public now shares and seems to hold as “sacred truth”. In the name of justice and fair play for ALL, including our former prime minister, I will be watching them.
- Day 1: THE TRIALS, TRIALS & ‘TRIAL’ OF TONY BLAIR
- Day 2: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair & Press/Internet Freedom
- Day 3: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – “The Independent can report that…”
- Day 4: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – House of Commons Debate on Iraq Inquiry
- Day 5: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – Opioides for Oborne?
- Day 6: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – Kelly/13 Doctors/Norman Baker/Bahai Faith
- Day 7: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – Press Misdirections & Deceptions
- Day 8: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – The Guardian Cif-ers & the ‘We Already Know’-ers
- Day 9: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – The Independent’s Libya NON-STORY
- Day 10: The ‘TRIAL’ of Tony Blair – The Mail slavers at prospect of ‘hauling’ & ‘grilling’ him. And they probably have it ALL wrong, as usual
POSTS REGARDING CLEAR ANTI-BLAIR PREJUDICE, AND ON THE ONGOING INQUIRY – ‘TRIAL’ – PRESS & BLAIR
- Chilcot & Blair. A Major Indiscretion. Pants to you, Sir John Major
- So did the earth move for YOU, Lord Weidenfeld, in 2009?
- Guardian’s Michael White: ONLY ONE CHOICE for Politician of the Decade
- A Blairdoyer*
- Lord Steyn: Innocent until proven Tony Blair?
- Blair Trial… sorry, Iraq Inquiry… nothing to see here… move along
- Tony Blair, transcript: Middle East & Goldsmith on Iraq legality
- Tony, if you’re a ‘dead man walking’, challenge the treacherous bastards to CHARGE you
- How refreshing! Matthew Parris is 95% right about Blair’s Iraq decision
- Greenstock: Iraq war “legal” but The Telegraph continues to be illiberal with the actualite
- Blair’s reason(s) for Iraq war decision? We ALL KNOW, don’t we?
- Meyer’s 20/20 hindsight at his unpaid speaking event Vs Foulkes on the Facts
- Iraq war Inquiry. ‘Ban Blair-Baiting’ – petition update
- BBC TV news report on Iraq Inquiry. “The Truth”? Just can’t resist “bending it” can they?
- Watch the public Iraq Inquiry – live streaming online
- A little giggle for Guardian Cif-ers ONLY
- The Ugly Face of Bloggers advocating Medieval Justice for Blair
- Blair/Libya/Megrahi/SNP/Straw: Deal or No Deal, BLAIR IS INNOCENT
- BLAIR’S HEAD ON A SPEAR? CHARGE FREARS WITH INCITEMENT TO MURDER
- Queen/Deal movie director suggests Public Execution of Tony Blair
- Sign the Ban Blair-Baiting petition here
- Modesto Bee (California) on the Ban Blair-Baiting petition
- NEW!!! YouTube Video – ‘BAN BLAIR-BAITING’ Petition